The London Season offers short courses and seminars for all
aspects of etiquette for the 21st century arranged in groups or
individually. Courses take place in Knightsbridge, London.
Click here to read about the London Season’s Etiquette Course published in Hello! Magazine
The Seminar includes
- for royal, formal and social occasions
- formal and social introductions
- the use of titles, 'U' and non 'U' expressions
- formal and informal invitations and replies
- table settings, placement and order of service of food
- end of dinner etiquette
- drinks parties
on a grand scale, house parties and country weekends
- how to eat specific foods such as oysters, mussels, lobster, artichokes asparagus,
quails eggs, caviar, cheese, fruit and non European styles of eating.
Dress Codes for all formal, social and business occasions
- the wearing of white tie and
- day and evening dress codes
- country clothes, shooting weekends etc.
- International codes of business behaviour
- corporate entertaining
- A young persons
course is offered to give advice on applying for jobs, references, interviews etc.
- hair and make up advice including deportment.
Details from Mrs David Hallam-Peel by email only please – firstname.lastname@example.org